Magical Forest

This morning I took Hunter and Brinley down to the Magical Forest at Opportunity Village. I took Hunter last year and it was so much fun, so I was really excited to go again. A bunch of our friends also went, so Hunter was happy to have friends to hang out with. We all rode the train through the forest, rode the carousel, and even got to meet Santa!! After Brinley fell asleep, Hunter went down the big slide with his friend Jacob, and then we walked through the forest one last time before heading home. I really enjoy going down there every year, and so do the kids!

Hunter and Jacob got the front seat on the train!

Brinley's ready to go

She's always so serious

SANTA!!!

Brinley's first ever carousel ride

Hunter got the zebra. He was so excited!

Hunter and Jacob waiting to go down the slide

climbing up...

getting ready...

down they come!



cool carriage

waving at the train

Frosty

cutest elf ever!

No comments: