On Tuesday, while Cahl was at class, I hopped on a trolley tour of San Diego. It was awesome. I rode from my hotel, around town, and out to Coronado. I spent a few hours there, at the beach, the Hotel Del Coronado, walking around town, and had lunch.
Then I got back on the trolley and rode back through another part of town and got off in Old Town to spend a few hours. It was also awesome. I love the history! I went by the Whaley House, which is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in America. I also did an interactive tour of the Mormon Battalion Historic Site. I spent several hours walking around the old town square, going through all the historic sites and museums, and little shops. Once it got late in the afternoon, I rode the trolley back to the hotel to meet Cahl for dinner. We went down to the Gaslamp district and walked around and ate. It was really fun. I only wish I had gotten off the trolley at a few more stops. Next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment