San Diego ~ Day 4

Wednesday I went to Sea World. I had originally not wanted to go by myself, but then decided to seize the opportunity and just go. It was super fun, even alone. I got there just in time to see the dolphins getting ready for lunch, and watch the Orca show. It really amazes me how smart the animals are. They are so awesome to watch.

 

 










 
After the show, I walked around for a while and saw more animals and fish. Who knew that piranhas are sparkly?!






Next up was the Sea Lion and Otter show. It was really funny, and the crew members did a great job with it.








After the Sea Lions, was a Cirque Du Solei show, called Cirque de la Mer. I love Cirque shows, and this one did not disappoint. It was incredible.









Next I went through the penguin exhibit. They keep it cold and dark inside, to mimic the arctic penguins' actual habitat.




The last show of the day was the dolphins. That show was amazing as well, and it was so cool how the trainers swam with the dolphins!






When Cahl got out of class for the day, he picked me up and we drove up to Orange County to have dinner with an old friend that we know from way back when we lived there. It was so great to see Drew, and he looks and is doing great.

No comments: