Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for our gifts, sometimes bags for gifts to other people

2. Real tree or artificial? Back to real. We had an artificial for the last few years while renting, but now that we own our own home we cut down a real tree. (I was a little sad to see the big, fluffy, beautifully lit fake one go...)

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Beginning of January

5. Do you like Egg Nog? YES! Oh sweet Egg Nog! Cahl, myself and all three boys go through several gallons of Egg Nog at the end of every year.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Um, I think most people know I didn't grow up with Christmas, however I did get a cute baby 2 years ago! (and some awesome diamond earrings about 5 years ago!)

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jasen for sure

8. Easiest person to buy for? Tristan

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail newsletters

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I will be opening it this week, but I will not say what it is

12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch, the old-school cartoon one

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Absolutely

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cinnamon rolls Christmas morning, and to drink- see #5

16. Lights on the tree? Um, yes. Who doesn't? I prefer white, but this year we have both white and colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Does The Hanukkah Song count? Or Grandma got run over by a reindeer?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? It depends, we are either home or at the cabin. Usually both places

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, I do believe so

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I don't know. I like most of it

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I would prefer to do a theme, but my kids have so many hand-made ornaments and ones that they have picked out. It looks a little haphazard, but it's theirs so...

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? don't have a favorite

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Slippers, perfume, some movies. Nothing too fancy.

No comments: