Well, the last week had a lot of ends for us. Tristan's football season ended. They went undefeated all season! So now we have a break from football for a few months. In the meantime, wrestling is getting ready to gear up. The first tournament is this coming Saturday.
Cahl and I also both finished up our school semesters. So it will be nice to have a break from thinking for about a month! And I was able to sell ALL of my old books back to the college bookstore! I am stoked about that. Usually the won't take very many, due to overstock or moving on to newer versions. But this time I lucked out and got rid of every single one. Yay!
So that's about all we've been up to the last week. Nothing too exciting, but still... it's nice when things get finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment