JANUARY: Tristan turned 7, we got Buddy, and oh yes, we found our perfect house. And after an eternity of waiting, they accepted our offer! I started this totally awesome blog. What a great month for us.

FEBRUARY: Hunter had his first ever haircut. And we were fortunate enough to go to Utah and attend our little cousin Nila's blessing. Which was beautiful and made me cry.
MARCH: I had my 24th birthday. Cahl and I had our 6th anniversary. We signed all the final paperwork for our house and finally moved in at the end of the month. Tristan lost another tooth. And Tristan's winter football season ended. A fun Easter at Uncle Mike's house.

APRIL: The spring season of football and t-ball began. And the first of many car wash fundraisers. My sister and her family came for a visit. I had a zero cavity dentist appointment. The boys began at their new school.
MAY: A super fun Mother's day at Uncle Dan's house. Lots of decorating the house. At one of Tristan's playoff football games, his quarterback ran in a 99 yard touchdown. That was so cool to see. Jasen's t-ball season ended. I got hired for my job. Tristan's football season ended.
JUNE: Jasen turned 5! I began working. Tristan and Jasen discovered BMX racing. A fun Father's Day at Uncle Dan's house. And a Father's Day BMX race. They had a few bands come out and play so it was cool. We painted Tristan's room. 
JULY: We went home to Salmon for the 4th, and it was AWESOME as always. So nice to be home. I got our bedroom finished. Cahl's step- grandpa passed away. My best friend's brother got married.
AUGUST: Cahl's cousin got married. My cousin had a baby. I got a new vacuum!! Yay! My sweetie had a birthday, he turned 27. The boys started school, Jasen is in kindergarten. Wow, they are so big already. 
SEPTEMBER: The fall season of football and soccer started. Is that it?! Just a lot of games and bike races.
OCTOBER: I quit my job. We had a family outing to the pumpkin patch. Our niece Paige turned 2. Tristan took 3rd place at a national BMX race. Tristan and Jasen began wrestling.
NOVEMBER: Cahl took me to my first Rebel game. It was awesome! I loved it. Jasen kicked his first soccer goal. Tristan's room is officially D-O-N-E. My parents came for a visit. Cahl's grandma fell down and broke her leg. Buddy turned 1. The soccer season ended. We finally finished Jasen and Hunter's room. Cahl built an amazing closet system.
DECEMBER: Tristan played Johnny Appleseed in a class play. Hunter turned 2. The football season ended. The boys had their first wrestling tournament, and they both took 2nd. Both boys had parent teacher conferences, and they are doing wonderfully. It snowed a record amount here in Vegas. Our trip to the cabin, complete with 4 feet of snow. Lots of fun for all of us. I had a ton of fun playing cards!
1 comment:
What a nice tribute to 2008. Sometimes you forget how much happens in one year because it all starts to blur together!
Post a Comment