
Apparently this is a George Washington dollar coin. I didn't even know we had those, and they are already in my kid's homework? Wow, for some reason I feel really old right now. Or maybe it is a sign of my age coming through, and I am too young to know (or care) about coins I do not use. This is about as awesome as the Sacajawea dollar coin that came out a few years back. What a waste of time and effort that was. So, has anyone actually seen one of the coins, and did anyone even knew they existed?
A Sign
I was helping Tristan with his homework today, and on his math page he was working on money. They have pictures of coins and they add them up and figure out the amounts. Well, when he got done with a page he brought it over to me to check. I see a coin I have never seen before:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment